An event to mark the expansion of a holistic skin and lifestyle clinic takes place later this month.
Richmond-based Ginger Tree, owned by Kathy Scott, currently offers clients luxurious holistic treatments and a range of facials. Kathy is expanding her team to offer specialist massages, nutritional consultations, high-end aesthetic treatments, bioresonance therapy and gentle visceral manipulation.
Guests can meet the new practitioners and find out all that’s on offer through demonstrations and talks at the launch event on 20th November at Aske Stables from 2-8pm.
Kathy, who has an extensive background in advanced skin and alternative therapies including homeopathy, massage, reflexology and aromatherapy, has carefully selected each team member to ensure their offering complements her treatments, creating an integrated wellbeing clinic of the highest quality. The clinic is unique to the Richmondshire area and will give clients access to services they may already be travelling much further afield to receive.
The decision to expand followed a near-death fall at the end of last year which potentially had life-altering implications for Kathy, who spent 10 weeks unable to work followed by a long period of rehabilitation. She is still receiving treatment for her injuries. This experience prompted Kathy to focus on her true passion for a holistic approach to healthy skin.
Kathy said: “My aim is for Ginger Tree is to be the number one destination in North Yorkshire for advanced skin and holistic wellbeing services for the mind, body, spirit and skin. I want to bring the best holistic approach combined with the benefits of modern, non-invasive technologies to achieve healthy skin for my clients.”
She added: “I have always enjoyed working alone, keeping my standards high and consistent for my clients, while creating long-term relationships, but to increase the benefits Ginger Tree can offer, I am collaborating with like-minded professionals whose qualifications, skills, results and values align with my own – I feel I have found that in the therapists I’ll be working with and am very excited to showcase their skills on 20th November.”
The additional team members are:
- Andrew Goodwin, Medical Director of G&G Medical Skin Clinic, specialising in non-surgical aesthetics. He is Harley Street trained and an advanced clinical practitioner. Andrew brings excellence and safety to anti-ageing and face sculpting treatments and champions natural-looking results.
- Kate Airey, from Nurtured Warrior, a specialist in massage to repair and heal, functional pilates for daily life, sustainable healthy nutrition and mindfulness.
- Katy Vaioleti from Teesdale Wellness practices gentle visceral manipulation to release stress within our organs and bioresonance testing to identify chemical stresses within the body.
Talks and Demonstrations include:
- Radio frequency – what is it and how it can help your skin?
- Bioresonance and gut health
- New massage services
- Ethical advanced aesthetic treatments
- Sustainable healthy nutrition
- Sleep and your skin
Guests are welcome to offer a £10 donation which will go to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance and Just the Job – a local charity providing work opportunities for adults with a range of needs and abilities.
Everyone is welcome to the launch day. For more information please contact Kathy on 01748 889350.