The dream job does exist and there’s no catch! Yappy is advertising the perfect job, a Chief Puppy Officer, where the lucky person will get paid £24,000 a year to pamper and play with dogs. The Chief Puppy Officer will be in charge of ensuring the company’s fluffy family experience their best days at work ever…
Pet, play, get paid. Repeat.
If your dream is to cuddle, stroke and play with dogs all day AND get paid for it, then the ‘Chief Puppy Officer’ role may just be the dream job you’ve been looking for.
At yappy.com, delivering tail-wagging happiness to all dogs is the reason they get out of bed in the morning and ensuring the ulti-mutt happiness of the dog family who work beside them each day is equally as impawtant!
That’s why Yappy is sniffing out a Chief Puppy Officer to take charge of all their adorable dogs and keep them yappy whilst their team is busy creating amazing, personalised dog gifts for over 420 breeds.
It’s a hard job but someone has to do it – from playing with their dogs and ensuring they’re entertained and stimulated, to tickling tummies, offering endless strokes and catering for their every need, it’s essential that the hired CPO is prepared to offer puppy love on tap from 9 ‘til 5.
Alongside this, the successful person will be required to carry out market research with each office dog, providing written feedback on a range of toys, bandanas, treats and accessories to help the yappy.com team create even more furbulous products.
Yappy’s office dogs just love to be in the spotlight and the CPO will also be responsible for getting each one to photoshoots on time and chaperoning each of our pupstars, ensuring that they’re ready for their close-ups and always looking their best.
If you think you’re up for the challenge of stroking a sleeping dog on your lap and being paid for it, then this could be the most pawfect job for you!
So what does this entail?
- Ensuring VIP’s (very impawtant pooches) are happy, entertained, comfortable and safe at all times
- Working with the office dogs to provide market research on a variety of yappy products
- Tailoring their dogs’ daily activities for different pawsonalities
- Providing their dog family with the best toys, treats, play and relaxation as required
The Pawfect Person
- Dog-obsessed! With a camera-roll full of pups to prove it
- Highly experienced at handling dogs and an instinctive understanding of their needs
- Tummy tickler experience level ‘expert’
- Fully-committed to delivering the very best ‘dog days’ for their dog family
If you’d like to apply for the role, the application can be found here.