Now in its second year of festive celebrations, Hinterland are launching their newest series of tipi micro-festivals in the centre of Leeds running 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13 & 14th of December.
A pop-up Christmas party like you haven’t seen before, featuring Leed’s only Ice Bar, Nordic Christmas Tipis, award-winning food and live music all night long, ticket holders will be immersed in a crafted Alpine landscape.
One of the North East’s best pop-up Christmas events as recommended by Hello Magazine, it is a boutique Christmas festival worlds away from what you already know, so enjoy a refreshingly cold beer surrounded by 7 tonnes of ice, then boogie alongside drag queens to the sound of a 5 piece brass band.
- Voted as one of the top 10 Christmas pop-ups by Hello magazine
- 11 structures and 120 christmas trees
- Drag Queens bringing their own blend of northern charm
- 8 piece brass band and DJ
- Sculpted ice bar
- Private wood fired hot tubs
- Midnight snow drop and arctic activities
- Reserved Dining for couples and small groups, and Private Tipis for groups from 20 – 200
- Grazing boards, and the 3 course dinner you know, done in a way you don’t
Ran by Tipi and Outdoor events company Timber & Canvas, the team are moving to Leeds to bring their Nordic festival to Yorkshire! Specialising in transforming plots of land into immersive wonderlands, the Hinterland team believe in re-inventing Christmas traditions with a whole bunch of new immersive experiences. Creating an Alpine Forest in a city centre takes some serious tree-power, and they want to put it to good use by donating all of the Christmas trees used in the event to local orphanages around the city.
This year, the team behind Hinterland Leeds, have given us 2 pairs of general entry tickets for Thursday 4th December to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, follow the instructions below:
- Like us on Facebook
- Like our Facebook post and tag the person you would take with you if you won
- Enter your details below
Terms & Conditions:
- Winner will be notified by email
- Prize is non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Entries close on Sunday 1st December