An exciting foodie project to showcase the best culinary experiences that Scarborough has to offer is set to launch next week from Monday 7th November.
The team behind Scarborough Restaurant Week is Scarborough Digital and Embers Restaurant and is funded by Yorkshire Coast BID to highlight local cafes and restaurants and celebrate the best dishes the coast has to offer, giving local residents and tourists the opportunity to sample menus and make the most of the exclusive deals.
All businesses involved will have a bespoke special offer, with deals starting from just £5.
A full list of participating restaurants can be found on the website; www.scarboroughrestaurantweek.co.uk, where people can download their vouchers to use throughout the week.
Example deals include:
Embers – £20 Offer
· Burger & a Beer – Not Just any Burger
Choice of either:
· Embers Brisket Burger, two patties, mushroom rarebit, Parmesan truffle fries on brioche bun
· Chicken Milanese, Parmesan breaded chicken, creamed woodland mushrooms & green
· Bottle of Landmark lager, 175ml glass of Pinot Grigio, Zinfandel, White Zinfandel or a soft drink)
1925 Cocktails and Kitchen – £15 Offer
· Deluxe Afternoon Tea with a glass of Prosecco/Mocktail/Soft drink
Café Fish – £20 offer
· Main Course and a glass of wine
Cockpit – £10 offer
· Any Chicken Parmesan and a soft drink
· Any Burger and a soft drink
Hartley’s at the Rugby Club – £10 offer
· Any Main Course from our menu plus your choice of any hot drink or soft drink.
Jim Grieve, Scarborough Digital, and co-founder of Scarborough Restaurant Week, said: “Scarborough is an amazing showcase for the diversity of food we have to offer here on the coast. Bringing businesses together to show off their excellence, as well as giving everyone the chance to try something or somewhere new, Scarborough Restaurant Week offers something for everyone. We are having a cascade of restaurants coming on board. The offers are being updated all the time and we recommend people go and see if they discover their new favourite food venue.”
Kerry Carruthers, Chief Executive of the Yorkshire Coast BID, added: “Championing local produce and showcasing the amazing food offering along the coast is incredibly important to the work we do. Scarborough Restaurant Week is a great concept which allows us to support local hospitality venues, by driving footfall and giving residents and visitors to the area an excuse to try a new restaurant or café.
“It’s great to see so many venues onboard again following the first event that was run back in March.”
For more information, visit: https://scarboroughrestaurantweek.co.uk/.